ReaderLink (“we,” “our,” and “us”) operates the FieldLinkTPS website, which provides employees of our service partners with a resource to view upcoming service projects, access service instructions, search store database and view store-specific planograms.
Informtion Collection and Use
Whenever you visit our Service, we automatically collect information that your browser sends to us (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We typically collect this information through a variety of tools, including cookies, web beacons, pixels, social media widgets, other tools to enable data recording and indexing, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). A cookie is a small piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive as a “tag” that identifies your computer. Cookies help to navigate from page to page on a website, provide secure connections, gather statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our site, and remembers preferences from a previous visit, when you return.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties, except in the circumstances described below.
We may disclose your personal information to our third party service providers to:
- To facilitate the FieldLinkTPS website;
- To provide the FieldLinkTPS websiteon our behalf;
- To perform FieldLinkTPS-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how the FieldLinkTPS website is used.
These service providers are responsible for their own compliance with data protection laws.
If you have created a profile or account on the FieldLinkTPS website, you can update your contact information after you log into your account.
Do Not Track
Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals, we do not respond to them at this time.
We have implemented reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security standards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. We strive to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, using security technologies and procedures, such as encryption and limited access
Retention of Your Personal Information
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, individual customers who reside in California and who have an existing business relationship with us may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, if any.
To make such a request, send an email with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights” to FSSupport@readerlink.com. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by these California privacy rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
Pursuant to applicable California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we make the following disclosures regarding the personal information we have collected within the last 12 months:
|Category of Personal Information||Category of Source from Which Data is Collected||Purpose of Collection||Category of Third Parties to Whome Data is Disclosed|
|Registration information such as name, e-mail address, zip code||Directly from the user||To register users in FieldLinkTPS and to provide our services||Service Providers|
|Automatically collected information such as Log Data||Cookies and other tracking technologies||To enhance functionality and improve the FieldLinkTPS website||Service Providers|
If you are a California resident, pursuant to the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA), you have the right to request:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling your personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of personal information that we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, if applicable;
- deletion of your personal information; and • an opt out of having your personal information disclosed or sold to third parties.
To submit a request, or designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf, please contact us at FSSupport@readerlink.com or 1-866-608-5389. To verify your identity when you submit a request, we will match the identifying information you provide us to the personal information we have about you. We will also verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for your account.
We will not be required to comply with your request to delete your personal information if it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent;
- to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
We will not discriminate against you in the event you exercise any of the aforementioned rights under CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
- denying goods or services to you;
- charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
This Policy is available to consumers with disabilities. To access this Policy in an alternative downloadable format, please click HERE.
The FieldLinkTPS website is not intended for childre nunder the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we may initiate necessary actions.